Photobucket
All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Faye B. Crowther Photography and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

Painting With God And My Nikon



Listen while you look! Fell in love with this song the minute I heard it. It expresses my soul perfectly.




Pick me up like a paint brush.....


God, dip it in the colors of my life..... Paint your picture.


Father.....
Fashion a heart that is only yours.


Take your fingers, God, Master Potter.....
Come, mold the clay


Tell your story..... As you mold me


Fashion a heart..... that is only yours.


And write your name, write your name
In the clay.


And sign your name, sign your name.....
On the picture.



Pick me up like a paint brush
God, dip it in the colors of my life.
And paint your picture.....

Take all I am 
Take all I have
I am yours forever.

For I am yours
Forever.....


~Julie Meyer
(Song: Paint Your Picture) 


No comments:

Post a Comment