Photobucket
All of the images contained on this website are the sole property of Faye B. Crowther Photography and can not be copied, reproduced, or used without written permission.

One Organization Project Done ---Ninety Nine To Go.


I work from my Desktop.
I have a drag and drop problem.
I have this problem in other aspects of my life to. I drag and drop in rooms. 
I am now organized in one area of my life.
Feels Good!


"Think about some of the problems of our daily lives, and how many of them would be eased if we could learn to sit alone, in a quiet empty room, with contentment.
If you’re content to sit alone quietly, you don’t need to eat junk food, to shop on impulse, to buy the latest gadget, to be on social media to see what everyone else is talking about or doing, to compare yourself to others, to make more money to keep up with the Joneses, to achieve glory or power, to conquer other lands or wage war, to be rude or violent to others, to be selfish or greedy, to be constantly busy or productive.
You are content, and need nothing else. It solves a lot of problems."

No comments:

Post a Comment